5 mars, 2017
As the Associate Director, Research Administration, you will support the leadership of the Faculty & Research (F&R) Department, and will be a key representative of F&R on the Asia Campus.
You will provide research-specific assistance to the Director, Research Administration and to the Chair, R&D Committee. Your support includes but is not restricted to: external funding for research, research staffing needs (sourcing, onboarding, integration, performance, etc), centres of excellence (staffing, coordination, performance, etc), as well as ad hoc projects requested by the Chair, R&D Committee, etc. You will also support the Research & Development Committee, and be the key point-of-contact for faculty on all research-related matters on INSEAD’s Asia Campus.
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications and qualities:
- At least a Master’s degree, preferably in Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Proven track record in holding Budget Management and Administration roles, demonstrating good general management skills.
- Experience in Research Administration/Centre or academic environment.
- Strong IT skills and experience in Database administration.
- Knowledge of Accounting principles and Business Intelligence tools.
- Able to manage global, virtual teams.
- Good understanding of scholarly landscape.
If you have the experience and qualities we are looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please email your resume and cover letter, stating current and expected remuneration, by 27 March 2017.