28 novembre, 2017
To participate to the continuous development of the EDHEC Master Program, EDHEC Business School is recruiting one Associate Professor or Professor in Big Data – Digital. The successful candidate is expected to actively teach in this program, and especially in the future MSc in Big Data – Digital (where she/he could take a management position of this MSc), and to fully participate to EDHEC agenda in Pedagogical Innovations. This position is mostly dedicated to teaching and pedagogical innovation. Therefore, applicants need to be ready to teach different courses and to be active actors of the pedagogical revolution. Ability/experience in blended learning will be highly appreciated. Ability to teach in French would be appreciated, but is not mandatory.
EDHEC offers great career development opportunities for Faculty members with a “teaching profile”.
Location will be on the Lille campus, France
Starting date :
Review of applications will begin immediately and will be ongoing until the position is filled.
• Demonstrated ability to teach in academic programs at Master’s level.
• High capacity to develop pedagogical innovations and to manage a program.
• Energy, dynamism, conviction.
• Personal and professional ethics.
• Excellent communication skills.
• High level of fluency in English.
• (Desirable but not compulsory) Knowledge of the French language.
We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds (gender, ethnic background, nationality).