28 février, 2017
As part of the Corporate Relations team, CEMS is seeking a Corporate Relations Coordinator. This position will report directly to the CEMS Corporate Relations Manager.
Founded in 1988, CEMS is a global alliance of 30 leading business schools and universities, over 70 multinational companies, and 7 NGOs that together offer the CEMS Master’s in International Management (MIM). The CEMS MIM is a pre-experience postgraduate degree open to high-calibre, internationally minded, multilingual students enrolled in a Master’s in Management (MiM) programme at one of the CEMS member schools. For many years, the CEMS MIM has been ranked among the top Masters degrees by the Financial Times.
Your main mission & responsibilities:
Your principal mission as a Corporate Relations Coordinator is to collaborate closely with the CEMS Corporate Relations Manager on the customer relationship management with a portfolio of CEMS Corporate Partners and CEMS member schools. Additionally, to support the team in the organisation of CEMS events and in the execution of projects within corporate relations.
- to develop corporate partner engagement in the CEMS Alliance and in the CEMS Master’s in International Management programme, in close cooperation with our member schools’ corporate relations managers. This explicitly includes the joint retention of current and prospecting of potentially new corporate partners and the development of communication materials including evaluations and statistics.
- to facilitate the organization of the annual CEMS Career Forum comprising a number of networking events, workshops and job fair.
- to support the implementation of other regional and global benchmarking/career services events every year, engaging different stakeholders of the CEMS Alliance.
The position implies travelling abroad.
The CEMS Head Office is a team with a committed, entrepreneurial spirit in a dynamic environment. The successful candidate will have a customer and team work oriented personality, and be at ease with working independently. Flexibility and adaptability to diverse cultural environments are a key qualification.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken; knowledge of French is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills with a strong attention to details;
- Demonstrated project /event management skills with the ability to multitask and work autonomously;
- Problem solving skills and capacity to work under pressure to deliver high quality results.
- Interpersonal skills
Education & Experience
- Master degree preferred;
- Business background with 1-3 years’ experience ideally in HR, customer relationship management, career services and/or events management;
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications;
- Database management and experience with relevant Job & CV posting platforms
- Genuine interest for social media