1 mars, 2017
We are currently accepting applications for a Faculty and Research Dean’ Projects and Processes Manager in the Faculty & Research department, based on the Europe Campus (temporary 18 months contract, full time, starting as soon as possible).
Reporting to the Global Director of Faculty & Research for administration and HR purposes and to the Dean of Faculty & Research for directions and projects assigned, the position holder will assist the Dean of Faculty & Research in project management.
The Dean’s Projects and Processes Manager will:
- Monitor projects for the Dean of F&R and coordinate with the F&R administration leadership team,
- Map F&R administration processes and suggest innovations and improvements,
- Implement recommendations
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
- Higher education degree
- Knowledge of academic environment would be a plus,
- Prior experience in administration processes,
- Having been exposed to international, diverse and multicultural environments,
- Autonomy, problem solver mindset and excellent communication skills are required.
- Excellent level of English, fluent in French
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and a cover letter in english.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and valid local working papers are mandatory.