29 avril, 2018
Within the Careers & Corporate Partnerships team and more precisely within the Operations Team, the Operations and Program Coordinator looks after all operational and administrative aspects of the running activities of the Careers Curriculum, such as managing the logistics of the curriculum for all degree programs in collaboration with the Careers and Corporate Development (CCDM) Team and academic departments. They will act as the single point of contact to answer student queries for the programs with which they work to ensure a client focused approach. They will also support our suppliers and track feedback so we can assess the quality of the services we offer.
Reports to: Operations Team Leader
1. Curriculum logistics
· As part of the Operations Team, facilitates workshops, meetings or conferences; coordinates logistics, scheduling and participant communications.
· Interacts and maintains liaison with:
– Students : program communication via email, TV screen and posters. Scheduling (cross-programs activities) and registration + attendance keep tracking + credit allocation for credit bearing sessions where relevant. Sending out feedback forms to evaluate events and 121s with CCDMs.
– Faculty: scheduling with various program managers (pre-experience, MBA and EMBA, EM) to avoid overlapping with academic classes and program workshops and events
– Staff : Proactively project manage curriculum events e.g. entretiens blancs in collaboration with CCDMs.
– Outside consultants: facilitating their arrival on campus, transportation, accommodation, payment of fees, material printing in a well-managed manner
· Books rooms with the logistics department for every single event and updates CCDMs, students and keeps appropriate master sheet updated.
· Helps and supports all administrative functions in the Career Management team being 1 Director, 8 Coaches & Corporate Development Managers, 1 Curriculum Director, 2 Career Coordinators. Reports directly to the Operations Manager. Duties can include:
– Liaises with systems suppliers e.g. Gradleaders for MBA Focus to resolve issues.
– Updating of webpages.
– Meeting scheduling for the team as needed.
– General organizational tasks and other duties
Fluency with the Microsoft Office suite;
Fluent English and French;
Positive, willing to take on additional tasks;
Excellent team working skills
Candidate should possess superior interpersonal (oral and written) skills;
Excellent analytical and organizational skills and a proactive approach to all projects;
Initiative to take on projects end to end and to come up with ideas for service improvements.