31 mars, 2017
Rennes School of Business
10 Permanent Faculty Positions to be filled in between January and September 2017
Rennes School of Business is seeking candidates to fill permanent Faculty positions in the following disciplines:
> Organizational Behavior
> Human Resources Management
> Corporate Social Responsiblity
> Financial and Managerial Accounting
Accounting Information Systems
> Quantitative and Corporate Finance
> Financial Markets
International Marketing Management
Marketing of Innovation
Marketing Communication and Digital Marketing
Distribution, channel management, Merchandising and Franchising
Customer Experience Management
Customer Relationship Management
Marketing in Luxury sectors / in Sports, Leisure and Tourism
> Supply Chain Management
> Information Systems
Knowledge Management and Creativity
Strategy (ideally French and English)
Level of employment
Appointments are made at Full Professor, Associate or Assistant ranks depending on research records, teaching records in management in higher education and business experience. Candidates for Assistant position with high research potential will be considered.
Rennes’ Faculty members’ responsibilities include being productive in research, preferably in line with the research agenda of one of our research centers (Technologies and Innovation Management; Responsible Businesses and Supply Chain Management), contributing to excellence and innovation in teaching (including e-learning) as well as contributing to the development of the School
In accordance with our strategic plan and rapid growth, we are looking for high-potential candidates to join us. The successful applicant:
- Has completed a doctoral degree in a business-related field and in an internationally recognized institution.
- Demonstrates excellent potential to publish in high quality international peer-reviewed research journals in management disciplines.
- Has a track record of teaching in English.
- Is willing to contribute in a proactive and collegial manner to her/his Academic Department and to the Institution as a whole.
- The desire to contribute to the local, national and international visibility of the School (including research, academic, business communities).
Knowledge of French is not required, but is a plus. French lessons are proposed to all new international faculty recruits.
Salary will be commensurate with prior performance and experience, and our incentives are highly competitive.
To be considered for the position, applicants should send the following application materials:
(1) A cover letter
(2) A curriculum vitae
(3) A brief research and teaching statement
(4) A recently published research paper
(5) Two letters of recommendation and contact information of at least 3 referees
(6) A record of teaching effectiveness (if applicable)
(7) Records of services to the research, academic and business communities
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.