21 février, 2017
A position as Coordinator, Corporate Relations (permanent contract, full time), is available in the Advancement and Alumni Relations Department.
The position is designed to support the global corporate strategy and its elements within the Advancement department including the Corporate Associate Programme. In this role, the Coordinator represents the institution and coordinates the business development, in conjunction with the Associate Director (Corporate Relations), the CDC, Executive Education and other Frontline Fundraising Staff, as well as tasked with the stewardship responsibilities for the Corporate Associate Programme. This is a key role in developing global corporate relationships to contribute to the achievement of the annual fundraising goals.
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
- Higher diploma or degree level qualification from an accredited institution with a preference for marketing/commercial/communications,
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a customer service or commercial environment,
- Proven experience organising projects / events and interacting with a diverse client base is a must,
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential with a good ability to create written communication supports,
- Working knowledge of MS office suite and relational databases (Peoplesoft),
- Organised self-starter, comfortable working within a team,
- Diplomatic but firm – receptive to meeting and dealing with people