28 février, 2017
The Executive MBA Director at HEC Paris is in charge of supervising and ensuring the global coherence of the entire Executive MBA program. This includes Core Content, Majors, Capstones and career opportunities/entrepreneurship in the various Executive MBA tracks, both in France and abroad. Within this context, your duties are as follows:
– Ensure harmonized and standardized program rollout and client experience at all the sites
where the program is offered.
– More specifically, define and monitor academic and organizational process
and application to guarantee successful Executive MBA management.
– Manage the team and supervise Program Managers – this entails frequent travel between
Paris and Jouy-en- Josas (Yvelines) and potentially abroad.
– Develop and organize participant relations, debriefing lunches and assessment procedures.
– Ensure coherent EMBA and Majors ranges (8 Majors on 5 continents) – available to EMBA
and part-time MBA participants and stand-alone advanced certificates.
o Suggest new themes and destinations.
o Create and nurture international partnerships.
o Ensure that the Majors are included in the Financial Times ExEd ranking.
– Work closely with the academic team: EMBA Academic Director and Majors Directors.
– Collaborate with the Careers Management Center and HEC's entrepreneur ecosystem to
create and implement a tailor-made EMBA offer.
– Collaborate with the Capstone Academic Director to define the Capstone policy, take part in
mentor allocation and organizing finals panels.
– Set up EMBA team meetings and participate in various academic committees to develop
academic guidelines and ensure that they are observed.
– Oversee new technology integration and digital strategy rollout within the EMBA, in
collaboration with campus stakeholders.
– Define and monitor EMBA operational and academic budgets and career opportunities and
ensure that financial objectives and margins are taken into account.
– Collaborate with the Communications, Marketing and Admissions Departments to promote
EMBA and advanced certificate participant recruitment.
– Take part in cross-functional activities when necessary.
– Represent the Program Management Team and, on a global level, HEC Paris Executive Education at various internal and external events in France and for international partnerships.
– 5 years of higher education
– At least 10 years of relevant professional experience, some of which will have been spent abroad
– Familiarity with the academic world and experience in executive training nationally and internationally
– Sound managerial and organizational skills
– Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
– Ability to handle difficult situations and solve problems
– Inter-personal and client satisfaction skills
– Project and team management experience
– Ability to plan, anticipate and organize
– IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Fully French-English bilingual (mother-tongue proficiency)
Position based in: Paris Champerret-based position including frequent travel to the Jouy-en-Josas Campus (Yvelines) and overseas duty travel.
Contract type: full time
Starting date: as soon as possible