7 décembre, 2017
EDHEC Business School
EDHEC Business School is seeking a Head of International MBA Admissions & Development to support the development of its MBA programmes. The person will be responsible for business development, candidate recruitment, admissions processes, yield management, candidate experience, forecasting and reporting in support of EDHEC’s highly ranked Global and Executive MBA programs. The role reports to The Head of Marketing and Admissions for EDHEC Executive Education and works in closely with MBA Program Directors. Specific responsibilities include:
Design a comprehensive strategy to achieve high-quality enrolments and financial objectives
Ensure that all commercial activities meet on budget, volume targets and revenue per participant (Key Performance Indicator (KPI)) in line with business objectives
Develop top priority markets for MBA & EMBA candidate recruitment
Attend dedicated MBA events (Fairs, info. Sessions, networking event) to strengthen the MBA to optimise all business development opportunities.
Leverage CRM to ensure effective follow-up, dashboards and reporting.
Transform client applications into paid participants
· Proactively engage with prospective candidates to meet revenue targets
Manage the acceptance process from application to participation
Deliver regular pipeline reports and application status feedback
• Respond to incoming applications and answer key questions
Admission Team Management
Lead a small team of EDHEC MBA and EMBA admissions staff, managing their performance and career development
Maintain strong global relationships with internal stakeholders : Programme directors, Marketing and communication team, Programme coordination, Career services.
Conduct regular, detailed analysis and forecasting to inform current and future targets
Required Skills and Qualifications
• You have managerial experience (5-8 years) in admissions, recruitment or strategic sales
• You have significant exposure to international business environments and cultures, and are effective operating in multicultural work environments.
• You have excellent interpersonal, communication, influencing, negotiation and public speaking skills. You have proven your ability to collaborate in a team and communicate at multiple levels.
• You are precise, process-oriented and have strong organizational skills with a focus on setting goals and delivering results. You handle all administrative work related to your role without secretarial support. You are able to manage over multiple sites at a distance.
• You are a computer literate, self-sufficient expert in Excel and Powerpoint, specifically you are a strong user of data analytics, databases and spreadsheets, CRM, Outlook, and can adapt quickly to other systems.
• Fluency in written and spoken English essential; Fluency in French is a distinct advantage.
• MBA qualification preferred, Master’s degree qualification minimum. Familiarity with the world of higher education is desirable. Experience of working in an MBA, Executive MBA or executive level recruitment and selection is a definite plus.
Site(s) Nice and Paris campus with monthly travel (up to 50%)